Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Words of Encouragement for MO-200

This week is exciting- my Information Systems colleagues and I, are preparing for the Microsoft Office Excel Associate (MO-200) certification and we will be taking this certification exam this weekend. For this week’s blog post, I will leave my colleagues and readers with inspiring and encouraging quotes or pieces of advice. Best of luck to you all on conquering and passing the exam. I would love to hear the best pieces of advice you’ve received or some quotes that you also enjoy, so please comment them down below.


  • There is going to be people in life that are going to tell you that you can't or you won't, but you need to work hard and prove them wrong.
  • Don't give up. It will pay off in the end.
  • Nothing in life is easy.
  • "Life has good times and bad times, perseverance thru hardship defines triumph. Stay focused, hang in there” – John Cena
  • "Just because you lose a round, doesn't mean you are a loser. The only losers are those who stay stagnant. Pick yourself up, and say I'm gonna be back, back and better than ever." - Arnold Scawznegger
  • “People will challenge you. People will hate you. People will doubt you. And nobody will give you a shot. So, it’s your job to show everyone what you’re made of” - Unknown
  • "The only person that can get in your way is yourself." - Khalid



8 comments:

  1. Lessons + practice projects = mastery of skills = increased chance of passing certification exam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiring quotes. One of my favorites has always been "Happiness is a journey, not a destination."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My great aunt used to tell me, that you do not need to be smart, but if you work hard you will achieve.Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the boost of positivity this morning, and the good vibes that you spread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your words of encouragement. I'm also very happy that everyone in the class passed the MOS Excel Certification exam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for those quotes. Sometimes someone posts words of encouragement and it's exactly what you have been needing to hear and those quotes did just that for me. I'm so happy everyone is class has passed MOS Excel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite quotes is "work smarter, not harder". Its always refreshing to read encouraging quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete