Tuesday, November 24, 2020

My Experience Taking the MOS-200 Certification Exam!

Greetings All,

This past Saturday, November 21, 2020, I took the MOS-200 certification exam, and I can officially announce that I passed the exam and I am certified in Microsoft Excel. Not only did I pass, but I proudly passed with the highest score thus far amongst those in my class who have taken the MOS-200. This is exciting because I also scored highest on MOS-100. Not that score matters since it is a pass or fail when one has their certification verified, but to know that I struggled so much with the formulas, had difficulty importing text and CSV files on my Mac and loaned college laptop, to countless hours of working on projects, this is a proud moment. I recall spending four hours trying to perfect one Excel project only to realize the issue wasn't a user error but a technological error. I am so happy that all my classmates who also took the exam during the same session also passed. Best of luck to all my other colleagues who will be taking on MOS-200 in the coming days. I am excited to tackle MOS-300 next and earned the coveted Microsoft Associate certificate and badge and receive a paper copy of the certificate from Microsoft!


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on attaining the highest score again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well done on not only passing but earning the highest score on both MO-100 and MO-200 :-) Very glad to hear you have MO-300 on your horizon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on receiving the MOS Excel cert, and obtaining the highest score on MO-100 and MO-200 is a proud moment, we have barely meet and I am proud to have you as a classmate. Hope our entire class can finish strong and receive the Microsoft Associate certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on not just passing both of the exams, but with the highest score on both, I am sure that you will earn MO-300 certificate too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing and achieving once again the highest score. I wish you much success with MO-300. I know you will rock it once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the highest score. Your hard work and effort is certainly showing with your test results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting the highest score in both Word and Excel. I'm almost certain you'll get the highest score for PowerPoint as well.

    ReplyDelete