Saturday, October 31, 2020

Make Your Voice Heard and VOTE!

Hello and Happy Three-Days from Election Day!  🗽


Yesterday, October 30, was the last day of early-voting for the 2020 General Election, and if you have not voted yet, make sure to get out there and vote on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Election Day is your last day to actually cast a ballot for this election, but there is so much on the line to not got out and vote, and your voice is so important and should be represented in-line with the values that you and your fellow neighbors care most about. This year is not just the Presidential Election between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, but here in Clark County, Nevada, there are about 70 election races on the ballot. This is the time to make your decision on key individuals who will shape American and local legislation that will make an impact for decades. Voting has been made so simple and easy to complete this year with a prioritization on everyone's health and safety, and every registered voter should have received a mail-ballot automatically. This is great because it provides every registered voter the right to vote, by mail or in-person. In fact, over 1 million registered Nevadans have already voted (including in-person and mail ballots returned), which accounts to over 58% of active voters. Election Day Voting will take place from 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., and a full list of polling locations can be found by visiting the Nevada Secretary of State website or click “here”.  I have a passion and huge interest in everything related to politics, election tracking, and law, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me :-)




8 comments:

  1. I voted yesterday, the last day of early voting :-) 58% of the active voters have already voted, thanks for the stats ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not vote because I am not a US citizen, all I can do is watch and cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voting is definitely important. It will interesting to see the results..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did early voting. I think it's very important for everyone to vote if they can. It'll be interesting to see who wins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted in person yesterday, and watching the results as I am typing. I appreciate this post, it is very important to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, everyone's voice being heard is absolutely important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Early voting is great and allows everyone a chance to vote. I'm glad that your a big believer in that everyone's voice should be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went out of my way to vote and ended up waiting about 2 hours in line. But it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete